Urology Community
post ejaculation dysuria
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

post ejaculation dysuria

Intermittently, after ejaculation,  I get a burning sensation in my penis and a few hours of needing to go to the toilet all the time.  There is no blood or cloudy urine or penile discharge.  No fevers.

It happens every now and again after masturbation (more often), or sex (less often).  It lasts for a few hours unless take an urinary alkalinizer which works very quickly.  It never happens unless I have ejaculated.

I have been tested for infection including clamidia and gonnorrhoea.  It was negative

The doctor I saw didn't know what it was.  I put it down to damaging the lining of the urethra while having sex/masturbating.

Any thoughts?
Related Discussions
Well I am a Med student.
Even I have experienced the same few times.My thought to it is that their might be some element of retrograde ejaculation; that is some amount of semen going back into to the bladder at the time of ejaculation, which irritates the bladder lining and causes the symptoms you are experiencing. Why I say so is every time I have experienced these symptoms I always had a little ejaculate though good orgasm believing me in thinking that some of it might have gone back into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra.
Well medical community still do not have any evidence regarding the painful urination after ejaculation, so it could be a plausible reason to research upon!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank