post vasectomy problems
I recently had a vasectomy (10 weeks ago) and have been suffering various problems.  I had no problems prior to the surgery.
Ejaculation is now very difficult, extremely painful and unpleasant.  There is very  little ejaculate compaired with before (maybe 50%) The pain usually starts in my lower abdomen and can radiate into my right testical.  The longer the duration of sex the more intense the pain.  Usually the pain fades within hours however pain in my right testical can last for several days.  Extra strength Advil controls the pain well. The surgery has not affected my ability to get an erection.  The sensitivity of my my testicles also seems to be significantly reduced.

My doctor has prescribed antibiotics but this has had no effect and he cannot explain the cause or suggest a remedy nor does he seem very interested in my problem.  No tests/scans have been done.

I have several questions.
1. What may be causing this and how can it be fixed?
2. My position at this time is that I want it reversed which will hopefully eliminate the dysfunction.  Is this a reasonable conclusion?  What type of Doctor would be best suited for this?
3. Where do I go from here?

Have they checked your sperm count yet? Also have you contacted your urologist that performed the operation?