problem stop masturbed and wetdream
I want to stop masturbed . i tired, but its hard. My best record is 3 weeks ever since i start masturbed when i was 10 years old a kid. Ok out of the topic of how i started. Back to the topic of how to stop it.

Everytime i tried to stop masturbedding i will end up wetdream and wet pant. Its so embarrassing to let your parents or siblings to know it. There will be yellowish sperm discharge. Sticky jelly like. Its hard to clean too. And it happen always in the middle of my sleep.

If it happen in he day, it normally will feel sharp pain in the penis and connecting pips.  Cause me more embarrassing in the public and i cannot continue to move anywhere. It feel alittle bit better when im kneeling on the floor.

For me i choose to contnue  masterbed until i found a good solution.

There is some requirement. To mantain healthy sperm and will not cause any problem with my future sex intercourse.  

I will also take advice of healthy diet to keep a healthy penis if any recommendation.

Lastly im sorry my english is not good. Thanks for your time.