prostate fluid discharge
Hi doctor..
for the last 3-4 weeks i feel sticky fluid at my penis tip with a slight sexual thought or even talking to my wife by phone who currently lives out of the country. I do not have any girl friend either. Frequently discharge of the fluid causes pain during urinating. My family doctor prescribed me prostate infection and bcoz of the medicine that burning effect  went away but sticky fluid discharges with a little sexual thought one or two times in a day. I feel weakness also

It would be best to see your doctor again. The symptom may not be due to mere swelling of the prostate as the amount of discharge doesn’t seem to change. There are some men who may have stress induced prostatitis – but the discharge is usually watery.
The prostate is not the solitary secretory organ, there are seminal vesicles as well. The discharge may also be coming from there.
An analysis of the discharge as well may be important to determine best treatment.  
Stay positive.