Urology Community
prostate massage ruined my life
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

prostate massage ruined my life

I went from being a virile, sexually fucntional and very active guy last year. Then had an amateur prostate massage from a girl I was seeing.it was non painful and fairly unremarkable I thought. But I have had continual problems from that day on. The very next day woke up with incontinence, and only able to get a 70% erection. Terrfying for a 33 year old, fit athletic guy.
Two weeks of Floxacin/quinalone type drugs from the doc almost fixed it, then it came back.

No incontinence now but still a poor 75% strength erection and as of the last 4 months copious seminal fluid production and inability to feel orgasms, I can ejaculate( barely) but don't feel it at all- just a wierd stuffy pressure feeling.

On continual floxacin/quinalone and I think a course of some kind of sulphanamide(?)drugs for almost 6 months and not getting any better.Very depressed now.

Urologists examined me and say prostrate is a little enlarged but not that bad.

Okay I am ******, I understand that. One of the 10% who never recovers from this problem or whatever the hell it is I guess.

But at least can someone tell me what the **** happended from that little prostrate massage?
It seems to have permanently injured me or introduced an incurable bacteria to my system.

How is this possible, I thought prostate massages were supposed to be healthy??????????????