prostitis
respected sir
                  i am 23 year old male struggling with prostitis for the past 1year and i m under treatment for last 1year
currenly i am taking levofloxacin and alpha blocker .previously i taken cipro and cefixime for 1 month.two weeks before
i had the symptoms [lower back pain and lower amount of urine].sir will it go competely ? someone told it will effect kidney is that right?

How are you? Antibiotics are used to manage prostatitis. For chronic prostatitis, prolonged intake is necessary  because the infection may recur or may not go away.  If you experience symptoms despite the treatment,  it is best that you inform your doctor about this for proper management. Complications such as urinary retention or  sepsis. Since UTI infection may also lead to prostatitis, if not treated, kidneys may indeed be affected. It is best that you discuss this with your doctor or be referred to a urologist. Take care and do keep us posted.
fine sir. i hope u are also fine .sir now a days i am voiding only lower amount of urine 1000ml per day .i told to my urologyst he told to take continue the medication no need to worry. i dont have anyother problem sometimes i feel lowerback pain .my situation is ,i am voiding only little amount after i woke up in the bed .then i feel difficult after that i drink 2glassess water it will be ok within 3hrs .but nowadays i am passing only lower vamount of urine .what will do sir ?there is no other symptoms