Urology Community
purple penis and pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

purple penis and pain

I took an extenz pill then a few days later the rim of my penis turned purple and i felt a sore pain. Now it has been a few weeks and my penis is still purple and is still in pain but only when i get an erection. please any insight or info would be greatly aprecciated.

I have used caverject due to ED and I was instructed to seek medical attention if the erection lasted more than an hour. Extence might have given you a prolonged erection and thereby trapping the blood in the penis. No freshly oxygenated blood could enter the penis, due to that there might have been some damage to the tissues. The edge of the glans (glands) being most noticable. Hence the purple corona (rim) of the glans (glands).
Things might return to normal if you give the penis a chance to heal itself.

All the best.

Ron
thank you for the info , i dont know what to do yesterday io woke up with my penis bruised all over. have you ever heard of this? anyone?