purple vein on penis
hi i had a pain while i was doing excersises to my penis. and after that i had a vein on left side getting bigger and blue-purple after that. it goes from middle to head. and i have this for 4 months. none of the urologists i speak said i have something wrong but i have this pain for long time. just vein doctor gave me Detralex for 3 months use and it eased my pain after 2 weeks but still vein is there and not dissapearing.

how can this condition be defined? i have small red veins like branches of that main one and head has some red and white discolouration also..

i wud be happy to get your opinions and suggestions...
I don’t think there’s anything to be worried about. It could possibly be an inflammation & thrombosis (clotting) of the vein of the penis which is common and gradually heals itself. Everything should be fine over time. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
hi. but it is over months and no improvoment.. what is the treatment for broken vessels?? to remove them or try to repair??
Doc. i guess i broke one valve in that vein cuz it gets purple from the middle of the shaft and goes up to head. how can i treat broken valve in penis vein?? any solution for this?

i am right now using detralex, witamin c and e. and also garlic capsules. cant believe i have this for 6 months. and my life is ruined..
has your probleem been resolved
no.. now only less pain. but still sense and sometimes pain and veins are there laying bluish and reddish..

u went to any doctors and any solutions?? only one surgical removal i guess