Urology Community
purple vein on penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

purple vein on penis

hi i had a pain while i was doing excersises to my penis. and after that i had a vein on left side getting bigger and blue-purple after that. it goes from middle to head. and i have this for 4 months. none of the urologists i speak said i have something wrong but i have this pain for long time. just vein doctor gave me Detralex for 3 months use and it eased my pain after 2 weeks but still vein is there and not dissapearing.

how can this condition be defined? i have small red veins like branches of that main one and head has some red and white discolouration also..

i wud be happy to get your opinions and suggestions...
Avatar_dr_m_tn
I don’t think there’s anything to be worried about. It could possibly be an inflammation & thrombosis (clotting) of the vein of the penis which is common and gradually heals itself. Everything should be fine over time. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
hi. but it is over months and no improvoment.. what is the treatment for broken vessels?? to remove them or try to repair??
Doc. i guess i broke one valve in that vein cuz it gets purple from the middle of the shaft and goes up to head. how can i treat broken valve in penis vein?? any solution for this?

i am right now using detralex, witamin c and e. and also garlic capsules. cant believe i have this for 6 months. and my life is ruined..
has your probleem been resolved
no.. now only less pain. but still sense and sometimes pain and veins are there laying bluish and reddish..

u went to any doctors and any solutions?? only one surgical removal i guess