Urology Expert Forum
puzzled. cloudy urine frequent urination for over 2 months
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

puzzled. cloudy urine frequent urination for over 2 months

I have posted earlier but my urinary problem seems to be getting stranger by the day. In October I started having frequent excessive urination. I've been urinating an average 12-15 times a day. Often it seems whatever I drink comes straight out in urine. And I've been feeling the need to drink more than usual as well.

Beginning of November I've started having occasional cloudy urine as well. At first it was just once a day but now it seems to happen in the afternoon or whenever I haven't drunk anything for more than 3 hours. My urine is never cloudy in the morning. I went to a urologist where they did a urine test (the 3rd one since I started having the problem) and it was negative for everything. Unfortunately they did it when my urine was clear. Would my urine being cloudy or clear at the time of test have any affect on the results? My urologist only told me the lack of water could cause it (even though I've been drinking like a dog) and put me on a 24 hour voiding test, which I have yet to get the results from. I've done blood tests and urine tests showing nothing significant. Could I be having some hidden infection or disorder? What can cause cloudy urine?