Urology Community
recurring testicle pain and discharge, NOT STD

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

I have had a recurring problem the past month that I am increasingly growing concerned about.

Last month I developed a pain in my right testicle, that seemed to radiate up into my vas deferens and where the torso meets the leg.  I went to see my doctor.  An ultrasound was performed, as well as urine tests. Everything came up fine/normal, and STD tests came back negative.  I was told it was suspected torsion of appendix (?) and to take pain medicine.

The pain did subside, but after two weeks came back, and I noticed a watery discharge coming from my penis, with occasional pus with it.  The intensity grew, as i developed burning/itching with urination, and in the morning the pus like matter would appear, but the rest of the say the discharge was milky/watery.  I went to the doctor again, the tested again for STDS (which made no sense as I've only had one partner in 5 years), which came back negative.  But she decided to treat me for chlamydia anyway, giving me a does of antibiotics.  The urethral symptoms did clear, but I am still experiencing pain in the right testicle, in the same way i was experiencing it a month ago.  Any idea of what is going on? could it possibly be testicle cancer?  also, urine cultures came up negative, but urine  did test positive for leukocytes.  would testicle cancer be linked to a bacterial infection of the urethra? i have read that pus like discharge is a symptom of testicle cancer, but is that symptom associated with bacterial infections?

I have also recently noticed a hard mass in the penis itself.. much like a small ball bearing deep within the shaft. needless to say its been a frightening anxiety ridden month as there seems to be a lot going on with my reproductive system, and i need some insights and a better understanding of what i'm dealing with.
can anyone please help me out here? My doc had prescribed another round of anti biotic, suspecting epidimytis... on day two and the symptoms of pain were much worse, and are not improving. again, negative on std, urine culture negative, initial anti biotic took care of penile discharge, but testicle pain came back and has been bad.. am fearing possible cancer and need to know if that's even a possibility given my symptoms.  any help or insight will be greatly appreciated.