Urology Expert Forum
red blotches on penis head and dry spots on penis
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

red blotches on penis head and dry spots on penis

approx. 7 years ago i contracted genital worts. i have not had an outbreak since. the problem i am having now is the past two years i have experienced redness on the head of my penis. it looks blotchy and no certain form. also on the shaft of my penis i have dry spots that form and over time they may break open and sometimes not all the time if i  pull the dry spot off it will develop a sore . it never goes away the doctors that i go to tell me it is not sexually transmitted. my family doctor that i go to says it is a type of fungus. but nothing seems to work. it does hurt having sex when it is at its worst. as i set here the color of my penis is discolored. it only seems to be on the head and the top of the shaft not the bottom. ive tried several creams but nothing makes it go away it is always there. the spots or blotchy areas are not raised they are smooth. ive noticed if i masterbate the spots become more defined. please help me solve this problem.