retracting penis
My penis has been retracting at times for the past several years. It used to only happen when I was lifting weights. Now it happens when I lift something heavy or it just happens. I have no problems with sex and my erections are normal. I am starting to get worried and would like to get some answers. Is there any help?
Me too, I have the same problem. I’m also looking for answer to what cause penis retraction in adult male. I am healthy 34, slim and fit. My penis retracts into my public bone when I am sitting or walking. It felt very uncomfortable when walk, because it pull the foreskin inward.

Is there any treatment for this condition?
I have the exactly same problem the last 2 years and it is mildly painful. I have been to the Urologist and had exam, sonogram, and xray but nothing turned up. The Eurologist NEVER heard of the problem before. Gives you a lot of confidence. He wants to do another 1000 dollars of test but I think it is a waste of time.

Frustrated.
I have the same symptoms. Has anyone come up with an answer for this problem?