Urology Community
retracting penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

retracting penis

My penis has been retracting at times for the past several years. It used to only happen when I was lifting weights. Now it happens when I lift something heavy or it just happens. I have no problems with sex and my erections are normal. I am starting to get worried and would like to get some answers. Is there any help?
Me too, I have the same problem. I’m also looking for answer to what cause penis retraction in adult male. I am healthy 34, slim and fit. My penis retracts into my public bone when I am sitting or walking. It felt very uncomfortable when walk, because it pull the foreskin inward.

Is there any treatment for this condition?
I have the exactly same problem the last 2 years and it is mildly painful. I have been to the Urologist and had exam, sonogram, and xray but nothing turned up. The Eurologist NEVER heard of the problem before. Gives you a lot of confidence. He wants to do another 1000 dollars of test but I think it is a waste of time.

Frustrated.
I have the same symptoms. Has anyone come up with an answer for this problem?