Urology Community
retrograde ejac for male
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

retrograde ejac for male

Age 64, with flomax I experience no pleasure with my orgasms. Is this because of the retrograd ejac. or is it a side effect of the medication?  I may need to have surgery to improve my urinary flow, but retrograde ejac is
a common outcome of these surgeries,  and I need to know if I am at risk for losing my orgasm pleasure . I do see an occasional posting of men who have lost their pleasure after these surgeries, with no recourse.
Steve
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Switch from Flomax to Uroxtral. I had the same problem with Flomax and Rapaflo.and not being able to *** was not acceptable. Also surgery such as TURP willl do the same thing. Best of luck
Blank
Hi, I am a 49 year old male and have been experiencing problems urinating, weak flow,up several times a night.Havinh had an endoscopy last year I was told I have Raised neck Hypertrophy and put on tamsusolin which only worked for a while and am now on finasteride which isn't doing much either.
    I am due to have a euro dynamics test soon and told I might then have to have surgery to make an incision in the bladder neck,the down side being retro ejaculation.Does anyone know of a procedure that aliminates RE.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank