Aa
A
A
Close
retrograde ejac for male
Age 64, with flomax I experience no pleasure with my orgasms. Is this because of the retrograd ejac. or is it a side effect of the medication?  I may need to have surgery to improve my urinary flow, but retrograde ejac is
a common outcome of these surgeries,  and I need to know if I am at risk for losing my orgasm pleasure . I do see an occasional posting of men who have lost their pleasure after these surgeries, with no recourse.
Steve
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Switch from Flomax to Uroxtral. I had the same problem with Flomax and Rapaflo.and not being able to *** was not acceptable. Also surgery such as TURP willl do the same thing. Best of luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi, I am a 49 year old male and have been experiencing problems urinating, weak flow,up several times a night.Havinh had an endoscopy last year I was told I have Raised neck Hypertrophy and put on tamsusolin which only worked for a while and am now on finasteride which isn't doing much either.
    I am due to have a euro dynamics test soon and told I might then have to have surgery to make an incision in the bladder neck,the down side being retro ejaculation.Does anyone know of a procedure that aliminates RE.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources