right testicle smallet and hangs lower at times than left

A few months ago i had epididimitis in my left testicle that is now ok however could be related to my issue.

My right testicle is smaller than my left which i am told is normal however i periodically get a little bit of pain in the right testicle that comes and goes randomly. I can an ultrasound that diagnosed my epididimitis earlier in the year and the doctor examined both my testicles at that point and they mentioned nothing being wrong with my right testicle but i am still worried due to the difference in size and random pain.

I only saw my general practitioner and not a urologist so i am wondering if i should consult a specialist just to be sure everything is on or should i trust that i am fine considering i had the ulrasound?

If it were torsion of the right testicle the doctor would have diagnosed it with the ultrasound wouldnt he?

Ever since my epididimitis i dont have the great sex drive that i had prior. Im thinking it could just be phychological or is there a physical link?

thanks. any help would be great!
There is a difference in size and height of testicles normally.If you are having considerable difference then I would suggest you to get varicocele ruled out.

Varicocele is an abnormal enlargement of the vein that is in the scrotum draining the testicles. Defective valves, or compression of the vein by a nearby structure, can cause dilatation of the veins near the testis, leading to the formation of a varicocele.An ultrasound testis may be needed to confirm the diagnosis.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.