Urology Community
scrotal skin discoloration

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

scrotal skin discoloration

Hi. I am having a discoloration of my entire scrotum. I it uncomfortable as the scrotum is tight most of the time. There is no pain. The discoloration starts at the top of my scrotal skin, right near the penis and goes all the way around my scrotum down to the perineum. I have been tested for chlamydia and gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) and tests came back negative. I don't believe it's the weight lifting supplements that i take. Urologist said it may be jock itch but it's not itchy and i've tried the antifungal stuff for athletes foot/jock itch and the red/brown discoloration remains. I did have a straddle injury but i don't think that is the problem b/c there is no pain, and that happened 9 months ago. Maybe it's from trimming my balls w/ the electric shaver?? Can someone help me out?