Urology Expert Forum
scrotum stretching
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

scrotum stretching

I'm 30.  I've been having a problem where my scrotum seems to be moving to my ***.  There used to be a definite area between my legs, between my scrotum and my ***, but this is no longer there.  This has been a very gradual process.  It started ~1996.  For the first four years, or so, I thought it was just a "older body change" type of thing.  Later, occasional discomfort started in certain standing or sitting positions.  This was ~1998.  I went to a urologist, and he seemed to agree with my impression that it was a "older body change".  I've been to a couple of other urologists, after the discomfort changed to occasional pain.  One thought it was a low-grade infection.  I took some antibiotics, which did not help.  The next one disagreed after testing my urine for infections.  He said he'd seen the symptom in weightlifters.  I do lift weights.  He only suggested Advil.  The situation has continued to get worse.   It seems to get worse whether I have been working out regularly, or not worked out in a long time.

Also, since seeing the last urologist, something has been going on with my inner thighs.  Difficult to describe, but it looks kind of like small strips of muscle have been removed, while the skin has been left.  These seem to have the groin area as a focal point.

Is this going to continue getting worse, more pain, more wierd skin stuff, maybe adding my worst fear, impotence?