serious problem for me..kindly help me
my right testis has become larger than left one and also there is slight inflamation in my right spermatic cord...since this condition i have never nocturnal emission and if i masturbate to *** then my semen color is yellow and low in quantity..plzz tell me what is should do???
How are you? What other symptoms are present? If there was no history of injury, testicle enlargement may be attributed to a variety of issues such as hernia, epididymitis, hydrocoele, orchitis, varicocele, or testiular torsion. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Imaging studies such as ultrasound and direct clinical examination are important. This link may help: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003161.htm
Take care and do keep us posted.
i am still having a pain in my testis and there is also a little swelling and driblling of semen almost all the day...the semen is jelly like and light yellow...even after urination it comes often.The frequency of my urination in the day is also increased but may be due to winter season.i m very tensed...could it be a sign of  permanent impotency..??