Urology Community
shooting pain in my urethra..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

shooting pain in my urethra..

has anyone here ever had stabbing shooting pains in the urethra? right at the tip? or near the tip? i have been diagnosed with 4 kidney stones.  the largest of which is 3 mm.  i have no other symtoms (symptoms) at this time. i have had a cystoscopy.. which came out clear .. everything looks great where the bladder is concerned.  last night, i had massive stabbing pains in my urethra.. right near the opening.  thay occurred all night.... i am no longer having them. but this is not the first time this has happened.   has anyone experienced this? this is driving me crazy!!
funny you mention that,,i have had them before,and the other morning i woke up to those horrible shooting pains twards the tip...JUST LIKE YOU SAID!!!
i have had kidney stones too before,but this does not feel like that!
i have been with the same chick for 7 years,and 2 kids,and dont have any stds,,so i dont know what the hell it is,,,but wow is that a weard feeling or what!
yeah. it sure is.. i spoke with my urologist, and she stated she was worried about infection.. ut i did a few dips... and no infection indicated.... i have had no STD's.. normal pap....  normal bladder... everything is fine... not sexually active at this time...
i have  no clue as to what is causing it.. and it comes and goes.   my uro told me i would need another cystoscopy later in the month. i was like.. um.. why.  anwway... wish i knew why its doing it...
i seem to notice when i get it,i wake up with it.
i wonder if it doesnt have something to do with say.."holding a pee" for awhile while your sleeping,,,kinda like a cramp in there or something?...i dont know,but like i said i get it maby 1-2 times a year,and have no clue what it is but man,is it a strange shhtoing pain/tingle or what!,,lol