Urology Community
shooting pain in my urethra..
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

shooting pain in my urethra..

has anyone here ever had stabbing shooting pains in the urethra? right at the tip? or near the tip? i have been diagnosed with 4 kidney stones.  the largest of which is 3 mm.  i have no other symtoms (symptoms) at this time. i have had a cystoscopy.. which came out clear .. everything looks great where the bladder is concerned.  last night, i had massive stabbing pains in my urethra.. right near the opening.  thay occurred all night.... i am no longer having them. but this is not the first time this has happened.   has anyone experienced this? this is driving me crazy!!
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
701334_tn?1262857103
funny you mention that,,i have had them before,and the other morning i woke up to those horrible shooting pains twards the tip...JUST LIKE YOU SAID!!!
i have had kidney stones too before,but this does not feel like that!
i have been with the same chick for 7 years,and 2 kids,and dont have any stds,,so i dont know what the hell it is,,,but wow is that a weard feeling or what!
Blank
yeah. it sure is.. i spoke with my urologist, and she stated she was worried about infection.. ut i did a few dips... and no infection indicated.... i have had no STD's.. normal pap....  normal bladder... everything is fine... not sexually active at this time...
i have  no clue as to what is causing it.. and it comes and goes.   my uro told me i would need another cystoscopy later in the month. i was like.. um.. why.  anwway... wish i knew why its doing it...
Blank
701334_tn?1262857103
i seem to notice when i get it,i wake up with it.
i wonder if it doesnt have something to do with say.."holding a pee" for awhile while your sleeping,,,kinda like a cramp in there or something?...i dont know,but like i said i get it maby 1-2 times a year,and have no clue what it is but man,is it a strange shhtoing pain/tingle or what!,,lol
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...