Urology Community
skin bridge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

skin bridge

I have a skin bridge apprx 3/4 of and inch on the top of my penis. It's extremely uncomfortable for me to talk about this with my parents. I'm turning 15 in a week or so and about 3 months ago I had asked my mom if I could go for a physical, to this day I still don't know if my mom knew when I was younger. When I went to the doctors I had shrunk MUCH more than usual due to how uncomfortable I was, I figured he would notice anyways and bring it up but as soon he said everything looks normal and I was free to go, I froze and I couldn't tell him my problem. I really want to go back and get this fixed but with some of my research I find the odd person who's operation is not succsessful and this concerns me. I do fine with women and I don't want to get into a relationship with someone and be too uncomfortable to share my love with them. I want help so badly, I know as a doctor the response is to obviously go get this corrected but I think I'm looking for more of an oppinion, another view on my issue even some reassurance as there is no one at this moment I can trust to confront with this problem

Please help.
Can you describe this "skin bridge" in more detail? (Where exactly does it start and end?) It might be something that's perfectly normal. It would also help to know if you're circumcised or not.
Hey, I am a guy, and I have a small skin bridge. Skin Bridges are a complication of circumcision, but your doctor probably did not say anything because they are so common.

Skin Bridges are only a problem if the prevent normal penis functions, OR if the owner of the penis really does not want them there.

There is a very simple surgery that can be done to correct this.