Urology Community
skin bridge
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

skin bridge

I have a skin bridge apprx 3/4 of and inch on the top of my penis. It's extremely uncomfortable for me to talk about this with my parents. I'm turning 15 in a week or so and about 3 months ago I had asked my mom if I could go for a physical, to this day I still don't know if my mom knew when I was younger. When I went to the doctors I had shrunk MUCH more than usual due to how uncomfortable I was, I figured he would notice anyways and bring it up but as soon he said everything looks normal and I was free to go, I froze and I couldn't tell him my problem. I really want to go back and get this fixed but with some of my research I find the odd person who's operation is not succsessful and this concerns me. I do fine with women and I don't want to get into a relationship with someone and be too uncomfortable to share my love with them. I want help so badly, I know as a doctor the response is to obviously go get this corrected but I think I'm looking for more of an oppinion, another view on my issue even some reassurance as there is no one at this moment I can trust to confront with this problem

Please help.