skin problem in tip of penis/ lips of the uretheral opening
In the lips of the uretheral opening a dark patch (not a skin layer, but just the color has turned) is forming and the lips slightly inflamed at times and not always.

i had taken STD Profile 9 test and consulted with urologist. he mentioned that the reports are all good and its just an allergic reaction to the condom lubricant or soap. it is skin related and nothing to do with STD, and will heal over time.

some times i feel a slight burning sensation (after masturbation and while washing). The results of chalmydia also were negative.

but, its been 4 months and the situation is the same. this is driving me crazy. Pls help.
How are you? Are there other symptoms present?  It is good that tests were negative and that the initial findings of your doctor is unremarkable. I do undestand your concern at the moment and if it has been 4 months since, you may benefit from follow-up evaluation and additional urine tests to rule out urinary tract infection. Take care and do keep us posted.  
Thanks for the reply.

Other symptoms? can you please mention specific ones? The dark patch is little reduced and things are better after i changed to pure cotton underwear.

There is no burning sensation. but there is some sort of dark patch under urethreal opening. I dont think it is a wart (based on my search in internet). I had mentioned to the doctor and he mentioned that it is just a circumcision scar. I really dont remember if it was there earlier. Would it be appropriate to post or send picture for your check?