Urology Community
small dot on penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

small dot on penis

On the bottom of my penis, just below the head, I have a very small dot sized growth on my penis.  It is black in color, and about the size of a pencil dot on a paper.  I do believe it is a slight growth, but it is so small.  I have no symptoms whatsoever, I don't even know how long I've had it.  I am not sexually active.  
I have the same thing, it is a blackish colored dot, on the head near the ring. It is about the size of a pencil eraser (little smaller), it doesn't itch or burn, in fact I didn't even know it was there until last week. I am also not sexually active.
I'm almost sure it isn't harmful although I would like recommendations on how to get rid of it if thats even possible.