small lump on left testicle
Hello, I'm 14 years old and i noticed a small little bump not even the size of a pea on my left testicle. My mother is a nurse checked it out and said nothing was wrong but im still worried. Most of the time people say the lump for testicular cancer is the size of a pea but mine is really smaller than that. What could it be and what should i do. Also I can always find the lump in the same spot and it is painless.
This bump can be an infected hair follicle or sebaceous cyst. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.

Hey,I am 14 years old and i have al little bump on my left testical and it has been there about a year in a month but it's painless. It has become bigger then my right testical. Anybody know what it could be???