Urology Community
small lump on penis will not go away
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

small lump on penis will not go away

Hi
About a year ago after jelqing improperly, i developed a small lump on the right side of my shaft just  under the head.  It seems that since it has appeared, the vein running along the back of my penis has become more prominent and darker colored.   The lump feels like trapped fluid or a blocked vessel, but it is hard and it can be moved around with the skin.  In other words I can grab the entire lump with my finger tips and pull at it. There is no pain or redness or any other issues other than it gets in the way of masturbation.  I am a 20 yr old virgin so it cannot be an STD/STI. My GP said it was nothing, but he did not really get a good look. I'm positive it was not here before. I have tried to leave it alone for up to 3 and a half weeks, but I have seen no improvement.  It is difficult to go that long without masturbating. The lump becomes very pronounced when I am erect.  Please help me figure this out.  I have attached a photo. Any professional help would be greatly appreciated.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank