smelly seamen
I have smelly seamen and ocational pain in the head of my penis and somtimes my testies with ejaculation It smells funny it never had a sent to it at all what could my problem be  
I’ll suggest you to consult a urologist for the same and rule out the possibility of an infection/inflammation of the epididymis. Once it’s ruled out, then I don’t think there’ll be much to worry. Epididymitis can produce this adverse effect. Normally, semen doesn’t have a smell whereas sometimes it has slight fishy odor which is also normal. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
I have got bad smell from my seamen.  Smell is stale seamen type and is always there even after shower.  It stops me going places because it smells so bad.  I been for s.t.i checks all them and clear.  Had some auntybotics  for bacteria in penis and still got smell . Going for prostate check this week.  Any one got ideal what it might be.  Many thanks