Urology Community
smelly seamen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

smelly seamen

I have smelly seamen and ocational pain in the head of my penis and somtimes my testies with ejaculation It smells funny it never had a sent to it at all what could my problem be  
Avatar_dr_m_tn
I’ll suggest you to consult a urologist for the same and rule out the possibility of an infection/inflammation of the epididymis. Once it’s ruled out, then I don’t think there’ll be much to worry. Epididymitis can produce this adverse effect. Normally, semen doesn’t have a smell whereas sometimes it has slight fishy odor which is also normal. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
I have got bad smell from my seamen.  Smell is stale seamen type and is always there even after shower.  It stops me going places because it smells so bad.  I been for s.t.i checks all them and clear.  Had some auntybotics  for bacteria in penis and still got smell . Going for prostate check this week.  Any one got ideal what it might be.  Many thanks