Urology Community
solids in seamen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

solids in seamen

i have been seeing solids in my seamen and its not everytime but only sometimes, its a yellowish clear solid and it doesnt hurt coming out but i was just wondering if i should be concerned and if so what should i do about it?
  • Thick Semen (2 replies):
    My friend has had a change in his semen. For the last we...[more]
  • Clumpy semen (2 replies):
    My boyfriend ask me to search why does semen comes out c...[more]
  • clear semen (2 replies):
    is clear semen at 20 normal? whats it mean if you hav...[more]
  • Solids In Semen (1 replies):
    I recently noticed what I thought was brown spots in my ...[more]
  • semen amount (1 replies):
    I am 38 old and I did notice since this past year the am...[more]
Avatar dr f tn

Most semen is white in colour, but grey or even yellowish semen can also be normal.
Immediately after ejaculation semen is typically a sticky, jelly-like liquid often forming globules. Within 5 to 40 minutes it will become more watery and liquid before finally drying. The components of semen come from two sources: sperm, and "seminal plasma". Seminal plasma, in turn, is produced by contributions from the seminal vesicle, prostate, and bulbourethral glands.

Take care and regards.
What did u find out was causing this?  Are u still having issues?  Anything u found that cured it?  Thanks in advance.  Looking for any and all help.