sore on my pee hole
Hello, I have this sore right near my pee hole.  I have not been sexually active for over 8 years now. I am not sure if it is from exercising and the rubbing against my clothes.  It is very odd.  Can I actually carry an STD for 8 years and not have any symptoms until now?  I do remember it itching first and now I have a sore.  I would hate to have to go to the doctor to tell me that it is nothing.  The sore is like a paper cut right on the end of my pee hole.  Please help.
Ruling out infection should be the first thing done.  A urinalysis should be done to evaluate for STDs like gonorrhea and chlamydia, as well as urethritis.

If you are a male, a rectal exam can be done to rule out prostate infection or inflammation.

If the symptoms continue, a cystoscopy can be considered to evaluate for anatomical abnormalities - like a urethral stricture or polyp.

These options can be discussed with your personal physician, or in conjunction with a urologist.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
kevinmd_
0
hii, my vaginas itchy& when i pee it stings like a paper cut but i think it may be because i was on vacation at the beach and the salt water made my bikini rub against it and it feels as if i have a slightly small cut in that area this just started accuring for the first time this week while on vacation any ideas on how i can get it to stop itching? i havent tried dusching yet do you think that would help any? if not what would? please help-
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Urologists in your area?