Urology Community
sperm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

sperm

tell me why i have no spem coming out i had a op on my bowel and they took a cut a ft of my bowel and before the op i had sperm now i dont

This discussion is related to NO SPERM.
Tags: surgery
From what you are saying, I would assume that you ended up with retrograde ejeculation.

You did not specify as to what you had done in regards to the bowel surgery. It is possible that there would have been some involvement of the prostate if the surgical site was near the prostate.

In 1995, I had surgery on the prostate and bladderneck. As a result there was some damage to the sphyncter and this resulted into retrograde ejeculation.
During ejeculation, semen would find the route of least resistance. Due to damage to the sphyncter following surgery, semen ended up in the bladder and would later come out during urination.

All the best,

Ron
You  may have a genetic disorder which causes you to be sterile.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
No release of semen can be due to aspermia or retrograde ejaculation. It may be due to inadequate production of semen or retrograde ejaculation when the semen goes into the bladder instead of out through the penis. Common cause of such symptoms are ejaculatory duct obstruction, diabetes, medications for treating high blood pressure, prostate enlargement and mood disorders, retrograde ejaculation, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury or seminal vesicle obstruction. Urine analysis to see for diagnosis of retrograde ejaculation and testosterone levels should be done.

Please get it checked from a urologist.
I sincerely hope that helps. Please do keep me posted. Kind regards.