Urology Community
std after oral sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

std after oral sex

hi a week ago i had a sexual encounter with a guy he performed unprotected oral sex on me. we kissed and i performed oral on him with a condom and i licked his testicles. he then tryed anal on me with a condom but it hurt too much when he put it in and he took it out straight away. since the next day ive had diarreah (diarrhea) upset stomach and the top of my penis is painfull every now and then. but there is no discharge from it. what am i at risk of after this encounter.
my mouth is also as dry as a board. i dont know is all this  i was checked just before i met him for stds and was negative for all stds. but i am very worried abut this is all these things something seperate and not an std please help
That you wore a condom for most of the encounter is to your benefit...(not a doctor here, so don't substitute this for medical advice)...but the greatest risk is the oral sex he performed on you without a condom.  Look for any sores, cancres, rashes, and, as you noted, discharge (particularly foul smelling)...but the risks of oral transmission of an STD are much lower than genital or anal contact (in fact it would be more likely you'd give him an STD if you had one than he you).  But some STDs can get into the oral cavity and it's *possible* he could have transmitted one.  

The stomach upset and such don't sound like an STD to me (but again, I'm not a doctor).

If the painful symptoms in your penis persist, worsen, or you get a visible sore or discharge, you'll need to go to your doctor.  Also if it burns when you urinate, you likely either have an STD or a UTI...either way, once again get to a Dr. before it gets up in your kidneys.

Obviously wear a condom for all activity next time, particularly if it's not a long-term partner who you know to be monogamous and STD-free.