Urology Community
std???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

std???

idk wat i have ever since i stupidly had unprotected sex ive been havin the urge to pee and after i finish i feel like i have to go again and it doesnt come out or jus a lil bit does...and it itches down there not badly but still wats wrong with me? do i have an std??? help!?
It sounds like you may have a UTI.  Get checked out by your doctor to find out for sure what the cause is and to get proper treatment.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Frequent urination in adults can be due to many causes. The primary cause which needs to be excluded is diabetes and urinary tract infection. I would advise you to get a fasting blood sugar, urine examination and urine culture and Hb A1 C test done.

If diabetes and UTI are ruled out then other possibilities which need to be ruled out are prostatitis(inflammation of the prostate gland),interstitial cystitis, STD’S, overactive bladder syndrome, stroke and other neurological diseases, urinary incontinence, bladder cancer(rare) and bladder dysfunction .

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.