still drip!
I
Even if the prostate has been evaluated, that would be the most likely cause.  I would consider imaging the prostate (i.e. with a transrectal ultrasound) to look for abscess.  

If the prostate is completely normal, I would still consider a cystoscopy to evaluate the lower GU tract.  However, I do not have the benefit of examining you, so your urologists may be seeing something that I'm missing.  

Another opinion can be obtained - preferably at a major academic medical center.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
kevinmd_b
0