Urology Community
stomach pain during urination

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

stomach pain during urination

Hi Doctor
I would love to know what my problem is!

Im 28 years old
I feel a terrible stomach pain (right side, navel right side) this kind of pain has also moved to the left side 1 time during urination, i cant walk for 1 hour when this happens and after that hour i still feel pain but i can start walking slowly.

this started years ago after masturbation, i used to play with my testicles when i was young and i think i have damage the right testicle more than the left one. when im about to urinate i feel the urine moving to the right side of my stomach, and i feel an intense pain. i think the urine is touching some parts it shouldn't touch, the pain is something similar to when someone kicks you (in the balls) and the stomach hurts but more intense.

i feel this kind of pain maybe 2 times a year.
the urethra is not the problem, something else is.
thank you very much

i know i need to go to the doctor but i havent because i dont have medical insurance right now.
Tags: urinating