Urology Community
stuck kidney stone?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stuck kidney stone?

About 3 months ago I was told I had a kidney stone that was about 5mm in size. I was given pain meds and flomax, however I never passed the stone. Recently my stones started acting up again and I was told to go to a Urologist to have them taken out. Well I cant get into the Urologist for 3 weeks and I have been suffering with extreme pain for 4 days now. The problem is that it has quit hurting in my back and side, and only hurts in my lower left abdomine now. This pain mainly appears late at night waking me several times. The lortab the Dr prescribed doesnt affect it as much now and I am wondering if I could have an infection because it is a different but equally extreme pain...or, could it have passed and got stuck further down? I am calling another Dr that might get me in sooner.

This discussion is related to stones stuck in urethea tube.