Urology Community
swealing in scotrum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

swealing in scotrum

Sir i had habit of mastrubution since i was 16 once a day now m 20 years old 1weak back i was in tremendous stress so i mastrubuted rudely then 10min after pain started in my testicles and they was hanging very loose like dead so i consult a md he said me its nothing just stress and gave me A toZ NS tabs for 30 days after that pain gone but after 15/16 days i noticed swealling above my left testicle in scotrum  so once again i went to md and he said its apididymitis and its normal it will be fine and let it be but the swelling is still there and it increases after mastrubution if i dont mastrubute it decreases no pain what to do and what axactly it is even m getting less erection ply reply soon