Urology Community
swelling in Testicles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

swelling in Testicles

I have a swelling in the right testicle pouch and also some increase in its size. while earlier there was no pain , now there is slight pain as well. Can you please advise the possible reason for it to have happened as well as cure.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
From the symptoms that you have mentioned,it sounds like a hydrocele or varicocele.A hydrocele is the accumulation of fluids around a testicle and a varicocele is an abnormal enlargement of the vein that is in the scrotum draining the testicles.

I sincerely suggest you to get an examination done by a surgeon/urologist and an ultrasound testis done to confirm the diagnosis.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted.