swelling in my left testicle
my left testicle has swollen to almost double size of right one with pain in it also. the frequency of urination has also increased and the colour of my ejaculation is darker than usual or narmal and drops of blood also comes with it.

please suggest some medicines.
thanks & refards
baba1508

Swollen testicles may be caused by harmless fluid accumulations and can also be a symptom of testicular cancer. Hydrocele occurs when fluid accumulates between the two membranes that cover the testicles. Hydrocele is usually painless and swelling gradually increases over a period of weeks or months. On the other hand, testicular cysts or spermatocele, are fluid-filled cysts that develop on the epididymis.  A testicular cyst does not usually cause pain, nor does a cyst typically require treatment. Varicocele occurs when blood flow within the spermatic cord veins becomes obstructed, resulting in a swollen scrotum.

Swollen testicles and scrotum are sometimes a symptom of testicular cancer. Testicular cancer symptoms may also include pain, hard lumps on the testicles, or even lower back pain. Secondary diseases can result in swollen testicles. Liver and kidney disorders, and congestive heart disease, cause fluid retention in the abdomen and legs. In some cases, fluid also accumulates in the scrotum or testicles.

Although pain relievers and ice packs may help, surgery can cure the various causes of testicular or scrotal swelling The fluid may be drawn out of the testicular membrane or to address infertility issues. It would be best to see your doctor for proper evaluation and management. Take care and keep us posted.