Urology Expert Forum
swelling on shaft below glans(glands)
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

swelling on shaft below glans(glands)

This morning when I got out of the shower I noticed that
  the shaft of my penis, near the glans (glands), was quite swollen and
  puffy. I haven't done anything unusual lately and I haven't had any sexual contact in several months, so I can't think of why I
  would suddenly have severe swelling. It doesn't hurt, and I doubt it's a terribly serious problem, but it's got me really worried,
  especially because a couple times in the last week I've also
  experienced pain when I urinated. I'm probably being paranoid, but
  I just wanted to know if I should see a doctor immediately, or
  wait to see if the swelling goes down.