swollen between scrotum and anus
hello, i need a doctors opinion on this problem i have.

Im male 25 who eats healthy and never behave in anyway that will risk potential STD.
i recently developed a rather large bump ( swollen ) between my scrotum and anus area ( closer to the scrotum ) , it is the size of a grape /  marble, bulging from the skin. it is rather warm and seems like there might be liquid inside.

This swelling has caused pain and discomfort to the point that i find it hard to sit or walk.
can someone please tell me how to cure this swelling?????
I did press ( apply pressure ) in that area when masturbating to prolong the climax, could this action result in damaging any fluid gland and made that swelling lump?

help please...
I also noticed a lump in my perineum a few months ago, that is more pronounced when I have an erection (a lot easier to feel the bump behind my scrotum). I think it may have gotten a little bigger since then but isn't causing me any pain, everything is functioning normally and I am a fit 35 year old. I think it is something muscular, but could a prostate problem be felt in the perineum?
A related discussion, pain was started.
A related discussion, swollen between testicles and rectum was started.