Urology Community
swollen between scrotum and anus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

swollen between scrotum and anus

hello, i need a doctors opinion on this problem i have.

Im male 25 who eats healthy and never behave in anyway that will risk potential STD.
i recently developed a rather large bump ( swollen ) between my scrotum and anus area ( closer to the scrotum ) , it is the size of a grape /  marble, bulging from the skin. it is rather warm and seems like there might be liquid inside.

This swelling has caused pain and discomfort to the point that i find it hard to sit or walk.
can someone please tell me how to cure this swelling?????
I did press ( apply pressure ) in that area when masturbating to prolong the climax, could this action result in damaging any fluid gland and made that swelling lump?

help please...
I also noticed a lump in my perineum a few months ago, that is more pronounced when I have an erection (a lot easier to feel the bump behind my scrotum). I think it may have gotten a little bigger since then but isn't causing me any pain, everything is functioning normally and I am a fit 35 year old. I think it is something muscular, but could a prostate problem be felt in the perineum?
A related discussion, pain was started.
A related discussion, swollen between testicles and rectum was started.