Urology Community
swollen corona

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

swollen corona

hi, i am 25 sexually active, having swelling on the left side of the corona for about 2 years now. its raised like a satelite  with 2 small bumbs a little over the corona, i have been to a dermotologist and had a few std tests but all came back negative. i would really appretiate any advice on wat it could be.. thanks.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? What other symptoms are present? It is good that initial diagnostic tests done were negative. However, if the symptoms persisted, it is best that further evaluation may need to be done. Aside from infection, irritation, allergy and skin issues like dermatitis or eczema may need to be ruled out with direct clinical examination. It is best that you have this checked by your doctor or seek another dermatologist's opinion for proper management. Direct clinical examination is important. Take care and do keep us posted.
sorry forgot to mention that i was diagnoised with balanitis in hungary in 2009 i was given 3 different creams for it one of it was elecom 1% i think, and over used it leaving the skin thinned..  nothing i was given helped i have the swelling since then.. sometimes the skin gets flaky and was also diagnoised with low risk of hpv. no other symptoms. is it serious? thanks for the advice i will go to a dermotologist.
Just had surgery 2 weeks ago almost from today. It was for a left inguinal hernia and suffered very little pain. The only pain i really suffered was from the food i was fed in hospital (private) I thought its ok I get to eat plenty of vegies, potatoes, beans, bran, fruit , milk, yoghurt and so on...........no no no it was not good at all as I was seriously constipated for the first 3 days and as im use to haveing a bowl movement 1-2 times a day on a regular basis not being able to go for 3 days after surgery was making me feel quite painful and bloated. I eventually took something to help me go as well as walking around the hospital.

I found out by eating all those foods that it produces loads of air in my stomach and constantly made me feel uncomfortable and painful. As soon as I stoped eating all that food my body felt very little pain and was able to go to the toliet normally again.(i realise certain foods react differntly to each and every indivdual but i do know that these foods create air within your stomach and there are ways to reduce it)

1- after a meal drink a glass of water
2-go for a light 15 min walk
3- avoid foods like beans, dairy, potatoes, ect...ect...
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/gas-and-gas-pains/DG00014

I can feel the changes within my body but they dont seem to worry me so much....at least for now ~ I have not done much exericse
Keep in mind im quite a healthy 24 year old male

I had the best surgeon in the state so I was very glad. He told me to leave my bandages on for a week and not to bath. I took them out just a few days ago and I must say its annoying as hell the feeling as it sticks out slightly and feels like when u wear something and the tag keeps rubbing up against ur body and u cant stop fidgiting to get it to stop.

If anyone reads this and is from Canberra then I would highly recomand Dr. David Rangiah. One of the patients I was sharing a room with had his wife come in and she worked as a nurse in the same hospital. She told me that he was the best around :) as did my referring doc :D