swollen lymph nodes
dear sir/madam, I hope you help me with this before I go see any doctor. I have a concern related to my lymph nodes. its been around two months that I have had 'palpable' and moveable yet lil rubbery lymph node in groin in both sides. my right groin usually feels dull pain that remains constant and left sid lymph pains a little only when touched. these lymph nodes are on underwear crease line where thighs meet abdomen or hip bone something.recently howerver, they have incresed in size a lil but still very moveable. also I  had throat infection just two weeks ago, with symptoms like difficulty in swallowing, pain, fever, chills, headache etc. though it has resolved, I can still feel some of those symptoms lingering as I have somewhat bud like around tongue,  and beneath a prominent white spot with red circumference  much like sores though not sure about it. just to help you out n answering, I have had urine problems, where once in 6 -7 months, I get burning sensation in urination, urge to urinate though it trickles very little with cloudy appearance. this has been for two years I would guess.,' recntly however, I had some substance. coming out while urination much like crystals. alsok i have what one of the doc describwd as inflammation of veins as veins everywhere are swollen. he ran blood test for  crp and vit b-12. crp was 5.1 out of 6 which he decribed as the reason for it while other test came normal and to end it all I would like you to know I am sexually active person. if that is anyhow related. thankyou.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the enlarged lymph nodes, though with the description this appears to be due to a benign causes such as infections/ inflammations etc. around the genital region. CRP is a non-specific test and would just indicate an inflammatory process in the body. I would suggest considering a detailed evaluation by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
thankyou for your response but just one question. who do you think I should get it checked with? urologist or physician or dermatologist or sexologist? I have no idea who to contact. your opinion would be valuable.  thank you