swollen paraurethral glands?
I've been having UTI-like symptoms this past week so I went to the doctors to get checked.  My doctor tested my urine and told me that I was negative for having a UTI but that I did have traces of blood in my urine.  Just as a precaution, my doctor prescribed an antibiotic (sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim) and told me to take them if my problems persist.

My problems have gotten worse and in addition to the urgency to urinate and the burning feeling while urinating, I started having lower abdominal pain and vaginal soreness.  My doctor had asked me if I was also having vaginal problems, and I told her I wasn't even though I had been sore.  I just attributed my soreness to sex from a couple nights ago.  My vaginal pain is more of a discomfort.  The g-spot/paraurethral(?) glands are extremely swollen.  The discomfort is so overwhelming and the only way to relieve the discomfort is to make myself ejaculate and release the buildup fluid.  

So now, every couple of hours, I need to ejaculate to get rid of this discomfort.  I took all my antibiotics and I still have the burning sensation when I urinate.  Another odd thing is that my pee is clear/pale yellow whereas my ejaculate is a darker yellow when before it was very clear.  Also, after I ejaculate a small, but noticeable amount of blood and pus(?)  or some sort of discharge come out of my urethra but never come out when I urinate.

I won't be able to go to my school's clinic until Morning and I'm hoping that my condition isn't that serious.  I guess I'm just dying to know what I might have because right now I'm just assuming the worst case scenarios.  

Thank you for your help and I'm sorry for the length.
Hi.

I do suggest that you seek consult with a gynecologist. Based on your post, there seems to be an undergoing infection here.A complete pelvic assessment as well as diagnostic examinations are needed. A culture of the discharge and a urine culture will be able to help guide treatment.

I suggest that you seek gynecologic consult as soon as possible. Your oral medications may need to be modified and there is great need to avoid sexual contact while this is not completely resolved. A bartholin gland abscess has to be ruled out. Also, with a significant sexual history, blood test may be done to rule out other sexually transmitted diseases.

Are there palpable nodular swelling in the groin ?
Any rash or history of fever?
Any pain in urination?
Hi Vanessa, I have exactly those symptoms described by island. In addition, at the same time as the occurrence of those symptoms, i have developed a rash on both legs (probably due to showering in hard water?) and pain in urination. I have seen a GP, and she ruled out UTI as my urine test is negative for UTI and said it's probably thrush, and advised me to take the pessary. However I don't have pain, itch or white discharge, so I don't think it is thrush. I have been 'squirting' vaginal fluids and green-ish discharge, and have frequent urges to pee. I can't sit, walk or stand properly due to this discomfort.