swollen pubic area
This morning when i took a shower i noticed that my pubic area was very swollen. It does not hurt and feels fluidy when palpated. I returned from a trip to Noumea yesterday and im wondering if this has anything to do with flying?
Thanks for writing to the forum.
Since you have come back after a flight I think there is a possibility that it is inguinal hernia. Please check this out at your gynecologist. It could also be a hematoma.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Thanks for your response. Since i wrote in yesterday morning with the swollen pubic area i have developed more symptoms. These are high fever, body aches and pains including headache & i also threw up repeatedly over a 6 - 8 hour period. I now feel really unwell & ive also noticed that my stomach area seems a little swollen too although the swelling in the pubic area seems to have gone down.
Thanks for keeping me posted!
Your symptoms could be due to stomach flu, viral infection, appendicitis, colitis, or UTI.  
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please consult your family physician. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!