swollen willy
my grandson just been to doctors  hes 9monthes old hes willy is very swollen my daughter cant remeber what doc called it she thinks it was bells is this right and what can cuses it plz
It can be due to paraphimosis. Paraphimosis is a medical condition where the foreskin becomes trapped behind the glans penis, and cannot be pulled back to its normal flaccid position covering the glans penis. Whether circumcision is required or not depends on the time for which the exposure has occurred. Mostly it is a medical emergency and circumcision or preputioplasty may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.