Urology Community
testicle being able to move into the stomach area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

a friend of mine has a right testicle which actually is able to move into a small area of his stomach infront of his bladder. It is almost as if there is a pouch there for it. Im not sure if this is normal because i thought the testicles were only suppposed to contract closer to the body, not actually above the penis.  It seems to be in uncharted teritory.
is this normal? thanks

I think your friend has retractile testis. What is his age? These descend into the scrotum by puberty. This is usually due to an enhanced cremastric reflex. There is a discussion on Med Help regarding this. Refer: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/urology/archive/3873.html

Please read this and do let me know if there is any thing else and keep me posted.