Urology Community
testicle pain and abnormal lump
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

testicle pain and abnormal lump

ok so i have had pain off and on in mostly my right testicle. i also noticed a lump there while in the shower(everything relaxed).  GP gave me an ultrasound and said there is deffinately something there hes just not sure what...he had an "expert" look at results and they said it was normal.. i dont think so. he perscribed antibiotics for 10 days. no help, it just made me feel sick.  so i go to urologist. he checked me out and said he didnt feel anything abnormal, but it was kinda tensed up so it would be hard for him to feel any type of abnormal lump. he said the pain could be from back issues or scar tissue and to try ibuprofen800 and osteopathic manipulation and get back to him  in a month!  i dont understand whats going on. that wouldnt explain the lump or whatever it is that i feel in the shower. This abnormal lump is on the bottom of right testicle. and i do have pain in back alot but i am worried and tired of getting the run around from everyone...hope u can help......