Urology Community
testicles always tight
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

testicles always tight

My testicles are always tight and it's very uncomfortable. The never loosen up not even in the hot shower usually. They are especially tight when i have a bowel movement and exercise. They turn dark almost like purplish color when they tighten up. What is going on? The only thing i can think of is that i have used weight lifting supplements for a few years like nitric oxide, creatine, etc. but i stopped months ago. Also i had a straddle injury about 9 months ago but ultrasounds came back ok. Very uncomfortable!! please help
Related Discussions
Hi

You had mentioned a history of trauma and this may be contributory although would not really think this is something serious. In the absence of redness, pain and other associated symptoms ( eg burning in urination, problems with sexual function, and abdominal pain) ,this may not indicate immediate intervention. However, a baseline scrotal ultrasound may be necessary just to rule out involvement of scrotal structures. Your previous tests immediately after the injury did not show anything and this should rule out any acute complications.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...