Urology Community
testicles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

testicles

my husband injured his right testicle 2 weeks ago and his testicle is the size of a tangerine and very hard . what are the outcome of this injury
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Usually trauma to the testicles can cause hematocele, torsion, atrophy of testicles etc. In case of rupture of a vessel to the testicle, then its repair can be considered. If not repaired, this could hamper spermatogenesis in that particular testicle and can affect fertility. would suggest that you get a scrotal ultrasound done and take second opinion of a urologist.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. Kind regards.