testicular swelling stomach pain, spermatic chord swelling
hi I was told i had a inguinal hernia, and sent for surgery in july of this year, post op I was told there was no sign of hernia? within hours my scrotum swelled up to 5 times normal size, now my left testical is double the size and very painfull to touch, my left groin area have what feels like three large tubes side by side leading to the testical, and I have pain in my stomach as well, the pain starts low and then moved up and along each day, now it is just on the left hand side. the left testical is usually undecended and the area all around is swollen as well, any ideas what is happening? please  
How are you? I recommend that you consult your doctor as soon as possible for further evaluation. This could be an infection or possible recurrence.  A study  published in the New England Journal of Medicine  concluded that mesh is more effective  than stitches in repairing hernias. But the likelihood of hernia recurrence after both methods is fairly high.

Take care and do keep us posted.