testicular vein- left side

For the last 3 years I have been experiencing some sort of “electric shock” feel in my left testee. At times it felt like it was being pinched when sitting down. I thought the whole time that maybe my jeans or underwear where getting caught but that was not the case.  I've noticed that there is a small vein on the left side of my testes that is protruding out. It's purple. This vein is uncomfortable when I place my finger on it.? At times now after ejaculation a feeling of that “electric shock” occurs and radiates through that area. It would come and last the whole day. One thing interesting is that when I start to feel that shocking pain I quickly move my leg to stop it which helps but when I’m still it comes on every 15-20 minutes.  Is this becoming a blocked vein? Is the blood circulating well? Is this a serious condition? Can this vein rupture?

Please help

The vein is something that you would have to discus with a doctor as there is a possibility that they can remove it or do something about it.

The shock like sensation can be caused by something more serious. I have at times felt it in my inguinal region and penis. I also experience it it other parts of my body. Hands, fingers feet and in my jaw at times. The sensations in my hands, fingers, elbows and feet have been explained by me having been diagnosed with a neurological condition. I assume that the other places are caused by this condition as well.
The fact that you mention that it is lessened by moving your leg suggests to me that it might be a pinched nerve.

It is in your best interest to consult with your doctor about this as it could be an indication of something more serious.

I went to see my doctor after numbness in my fingers lasted over a week. The family doctor at the time immediately suspected a neurological condition and he was really close. I have the genetic oposite of what he mentioned but the symptoms are the same. I was also diagnosed as having a neurogenic bladder several years earlier. It all makes sense now. Strange sensations in the bladder genitals and abdomen most likely are due to the neurogenic bladder.

You will do your self a favor discussing this with a doctor face to face.

All the best,

Ron