Urology Community
throbbing in testicle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

throbbing in testicle

I have been experiencing throbbing pain in my left testicle, the pain is moderate and pulsates every 15-20 seconds, for about 1-2 seconds long. I am otherwise in good health, please advise me what it may be

This may be due to one of many causes- injury, trauma, epididymitis, blockage or hematoma.

You will have to get it examined to understand and treat the possible cause.

Hope this helped.

Let me know if you need any more help/info.

Best regards
Hi, I had posted something a while back and just now as well, I have had the same symptoms, I have had no injury,trauma,epididymitis,blockage or hematoma. But hey, everyone is different right? Well I even had a sonogram done and it showed nothing. If you have any info that may be helpful to me or I to you,  I will be glad to help if you want to exchange info. But you should read my post to see if they are similar symptoms. I am glad but not really to see that I am not the only one who is having testicular pain.