throbbing in testicle
I have been experiencing throbbing pain in my left testicle, the pain is moderate and pulsates every 15-20 seconds, for about 1-2 seconds long. I am otherwise in good health, please advise me what it may be

This may be due to one of many causes- injury, trauma, epididymitis, blockage or hematoma.

You will have to get it examined to understand and treat the possible cause.

Hope this helped.

Let me know if you need any more help/info.

Best regards
Hi, I had posted something a while back and just now as well, I have had the same symptoms, I have had no injury,trauma,epididymitis,blockage or hematoma. But hey, everyone is different right? Well I even had a sonogram done and it showed nothing. If you have any info that may be helpful to me or I to you,  I will be glad to help if you want to exchange info. But you should read my post to see if they are similar symptoms. I am glad but not really to see that I am not the only one who is having testicular pain.