Urology Community
tickling pain in penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

tickling pain in penis

since 3 days i hav e tickling pain in the front left side of penis deep inside the tissues.  No problem in peeing. The pain comes for 2 to 3 seconds as tickling (serious pain like a shock) then vanishes and then quite normal.   Please   I need your help.  What  pain is this and what is remedy. Thanks  Aldn
            How are you? Tickling pain in the penis could be due to infection or injury. Infections could be routine urinary tract infections or STD. Do you have any other accompanying symptoms like rash, discharge, blisters on the penis etc? Sometimes dehydration can also cause this problem.
It would be better to visit a urologist for examination and confirmation of the cause.
Best.
My **** burns when I ****, and sometimes I feel like my bladder is full and cant do a ****. Now it is tickling and itchy and I feel like ripping it off. My urine samples keep coming back clear although my doc gave me courses of antibiotics anyway. My chances of seeing a urologist are zero, the healthcare system here is a shambles, but it would basically take my **** to fall off in order to see a urologist.
HELP!
Hey Dr_Veena .I've been having tickling pain in my penis .it burns a little when I pee ..I went to my doc and they said I was dehydrated .I started drinking more and it went away for a while but now it's back..I have little bumps on my penis they look like goose bump a little ..the don't ich they r not red or burn ..I'd what to do ...???????